I am a Maître de Conférences at the Université de Lille 3 – Sciences Humaines et Sociales, in the Faculty of Humanities, and more precisely, the Departement of Linguistics.
I am also affiliated to the CNRS-laboratory Savoirs, Textes, Langage (UMR 8063).
Université Lille 3 SHS
Domaine Universitaire du "Pont de Bois
Rue du Barreau
59653 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
firstname dot name at univ-lille3.fr
CV (in pdf-format)
I am mainly interested in meaning in natural languages, how it is encoded, how it is expressed, and how it can change through time.
More specifically, these are the domains that I am interested in, and have done research on (in no particular order):
- Formal semantics, and the syntax-semantics interface
- Pragmatics (and especially in non-cooperative frameworks/set-ups)
- Discourse phenomena (focus particles, argumentation, …)
- Formal accounts of language change
- Competition between forms, and its impact on meaning
For a full list of what I have written, please see my publications.